A stacking platform provides good visibility.
When not in use the stacking platform is stowed below the vehicle’s windows, providing good visibility for passengers and driver.
The Vista series public use lifts are fully automatic in operation and operated by an attendant using the standard handheld control.
- Platform stows below the vehicle’s windows
- Illuminated platform
- Bridging feature simplifies boarding from pavement
- Durable hand-held control box
- New rigid handrails for wheelchair users and standees
- Improved roll stop for extra stability
- New rigid vertical mechanical In Board barrier (IB) for extra safety and improved bumper clearance
- Designed for side or rear door installation.
- Raised pump (RP) models facilitates installation and cleaning and general access around the lift
- Cycle counter
- EMC test approved